Village of Manley Planning Commission
July 16, 2019 at Manley’s Community Center, Upper Level starting 7:00p.m.
All meetings are open to the public.
1. Open Public Forum
2. Discussion and recommendations for a 40x30 pole shed type Picnic Shelter that the Village Board has planned to be built on the Village of Manley Public Park Grounds.
3. Any other subjects of concern.
4. Go into Executive Session to compile any recommendations.
5. Return to Open Meeting
6. Hearing of motions
Planning Commission Members
Chairperson – Heath Lindsey 402-297-6870
Vice Chairperson – Hope Hibler 402-670-4959
Secretary – Leonard Stohlmann 402-234-2023
Member – Richard Fox 402-332-7320
Member – Jodi Tapp 402-210-7852
· Copies of the minutes will be on file with the Secretary of the Planning Commission, and available for review upon request, posted in the Notice Box at Manley Post Office entrance, Notice Box at the Manley Firehouse and also at www.manleyne.com .
· In accordance with Federal law, this committee is prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability marital or familial status.
McKenna Jones, daughter of Edward & Cheryl Jones and 2019 Graduate of Louisville High School, has been selected as Miss Manley and will represent the Village during the 2019 Cass County Fair. See more about McKenna in this weeks on-line newsletter.
Check out the Manley Fire Department Information and activities under the Community Link at top of screen.
If you would be interested in becoming a firefighter with the Manley Volunteer Fire Department, give Larry Schliefert a call.
Watch For New Traffic Signs
You will see new signage around Manley in the coming weeks. Worn out, faded and broken stop signs & posts will be replaced and speed limit signs added to help remind drivers to slow down. Manley has very few sidewalks, and therefore often has pedestrians, children and bikers on the streets. Please drive responsibly.